How much is the application fee?
The application fee is $65 per person over the age of 18.
How much is the administration fee?
The administration fee is $250 per apartment home.
How much is the pet fee and pet rent?
The pet fee is $300 per pet (2 max per apartment) along with a monthly pet rent of $15 per pet. Breed restrictions do apply; however, there is no weight limit.
What is included with the rent?
Our rents include cable, high speed internet and trash. However, the property does offer an all-inclusive package that will allow for you to include a washer/dryer, the electricity and water and sewer. Additional rates do apply.
What is the school district?
Forest Hills Elementary, Williston Middle School, New Hanover High School
Can I pay my rent online?
You can pay your rent and enter work orders online through your online resident portal.
What are your income requirements?
We do not have income requirements. Your application is based off your credit and criminal background check.
Do you require renter's insurance?
- Yes, we do require renter's insurance. All residents are required to obtain renter's insurance from a carrier of their choice and each policy must meet the minimum requirements. At least $100,000 liability coverage. All persons shown on the lease must be shown as the “insured” party. The lessee's complete address must be shown as the insured premises. Covered perils must include damage from WATER, FIRE, SMOKE and EXPLOSION. The property name and address must be shown as additional interest or interested party.
How are emergency repairs taken care of?
- We offer 24/7 emergency maintenance service. Call our office number at 910-763-7663 and press ‘2' for after-hour emergencies. After-hours emergencies include :
- Fire. Call 911 First.
- Electrical failure of any nature.
- Any water leak or sewage backup.
- No heat or air conditioning (for safety reasons, we cannot work on outside units after dark or during inclement weather).
- Refrigerator not working.
- Range/Oven not working properly (weekends only).
- No hot or cold water.
- Toilet stopped up - if apartment has just one.
- Overflowing commode where there may be property damage.
- Malfunctioning exterior door hardware or window if on 1st floor.
- Smoke detector batteries will be changed up until 7 pm.
- Severe weather that causes damages to doors, locks or windows, etc.
- You are also able to place non-emergency maintenance requests online through the resident portal 24/7.